Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Screen Printing & Being Back

Photos from last week screen printing workshop, helping a friend that was trying not to die from boredom while her arm was plastered to make a mold, eating a great hamburger at Real Hamburgueria and remembering that even though my university is old and decrepit I still think it’s crazy beautiful and comforting.

• It's good to be back 

About screen printing, I’ve been meaning to learn it for so long that I’m overjoyed about finally doing a workshop on it. It was short but I got to try everything and learn the basics like how to work with vinyl and do mono printing. The final result, full of mistakes and errors (but I really don’t care), it’s a mix between screen printing with vinyl and mono printing pressed by hand and with a press. 


No comments :

Post a Comment